Monday, June 9, 2014

Of Valkyries and Life Released

So, this is my second time releasing a VN, it feels like a big achievement, even if this was supposed to be only a side project. To be honest, I originally started this one as a NanoReno project, meaning it was supposed to be completed during March, but, well... Uh, stuff happened and...

Nevertheless, it's ready for download at http://www.indiedb.com/games/of-valkyries-and-life (free, donations appreciated)

Looking at my files, the final word count was just a little above 10 000, the story count is 3 and the number of total endings 5. I love both the music and art I was provided for this game, but I do regret not making something bigger out of this...

Oh well, comments and questions on the project or future ones are welcome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment