Sunday, January 13, 2013

Current stuff

I wanted to have some sort of a ranting space and pretend that someone actually reads/cares about what I talk about here.
So, the first thing in order of ranting is the lack of any stock photography. blah blah, I want free stuff, more stuff for free. Well, there is some of it, but there's not enough keywords, so you have to dig through wall of irrelevancy to find something even remotely useful...
Royalty free music... though in this case the problem is that there's too much of great content, and you kinda want to put every possible song somewhere even if it doesn't really fit with the story...

Lack of everything... When I grow up, I want to have my own studio, where maids serve me coffee, while I write masterpieces, armies of artist cater to my every request... yeah. I've decided it, I can already see it... How about it? All donations go towards my fund of personal maids. Uh, no... I mean artwork... for making games and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment